Mind your mental health with Talkspace messaging therapy.
Mental health affects every aspect of our lives. In the workplace, where stress and deadlines can take a toll, it’s especially important to pay attention to your well-being.EAP offers confidential, messaging therapy, provided by Talkspace, at no cost to you. Messaging therapy enables you to send a message to your therapist anytime via your web browser or mobile app. You are eligible for up to four sessions of messaging therapy. A typical session is about one week. These sessions do not count against your EAP clinical services.
With messaging therapy, you’ll have access to one of more than 3,000 licensed therapists across the United States who are trained to be empathetic and use evidence-based clinical approaches. You can send your therapist a secure message whenever you need to, and they will typically engage daily, Monday through Friday. To get the best results, plan to engage with your therapist at least three times during the week, from wherever you are!
**As always, if you are in crisis or need immediate support, please dial 911 immediately.**
- Available to State of California staff, and their spouses, registered domestic partners, and dependent children who are ages 18 to 23
- Get matched to a therapist based on your unique needs
- Engage with a licensed therapist the same day that help is needed
- Develop a one-on-one relationship with the same therapist throughout your engagement
- Family and relationship issues
- Anxiety and depression
- Addiction and substance abuse
- PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Click to visit talkspace.com/SOCEAP
- Enter SOC as your organization name and answer a few brief questions
- You will be matched to a therapist
- To continue the conversation with your therapist after you've logged out of your web browser, sign back into either the web browser or mobile app using your username and password that you created during the registration process
Get started today!