Expert financial guidance, when and where you need it.
Financial concerns can create stress and worry, particularly for staff who are unsure of where to turn. EAP offers financial consulting services to assist staff and eligible family members with a wide spectrum of financial topics.Key features
- EAP offers online tools, resources, and up to a 60-minute telephone consultation with a financial counselor for issues such as budgeting, debt consolidation, loans, mortgage assistance, retirement, saving for college, IRS matters, and other financial concerns.
- For services beyond 60 minutes, members may elect to continue working with their coach at a discounted rate.
- Financial consultants have extensive experience advising individuals on how to take control of their finances and plan for the future.
- Budget planning.
- Debt and credit.
- Retirement planning.
- Taxes and audits.
- Loan and mortgage assistance.
- Loan consolidation.
- Time frames for debt elimination.
- Optimal savings plans for college, retirement, and more.
- Articles on a range of individual and family financial issues, including budgeting, managing debt, retirement planning and taxes.
- Online tools and calculators for refinancing, loan consolidation, savings plans and more.
Get started today!