Expert guidance with legal questions and concerns.
Balancing the needs of your personal life with your job responsibilities isn’t always easy. It can be particularly difficult when legal issues arise. EAP offers legal consultation services to help you navigate a broad array of legal concerns and provide you with information and resources to organize your affairs.
Attorneys can assist with a variety of topics including:
- Estate planning
- Family law
- Civil and consumer rights
- Personal property
- Taxes and audits
- Document preparation (wills, trusts and estate protection)
- Receive one free 60-minute consultation per issue, per year on the phone or in-person with an attorney* or mediation expert who will listen to you and help you determine whether mediation is a suitable method to resolve the legal issue.
- Preferential discount for services beyond 60 minutes.
- Online tools and resources featuring self-serve access to instantly create state-specific forms.
- Legal library with educational content, definitions and articles on a wide range of legal topics.
Click here to access general information and tools regarding legal matters.
Get started today!
Call (866) 327-4762
Use the chat feature on the right side of your screen for assistance.