Concerned about identity theft? Let us help.
Whether it is the unauthorized or attempted use of your credit cards or bank accounts, or the misuse of your personal information, identity theft can lead to serious financial and legal problems.
The Identity Theft Resolution service provides education on how to prevent identity theft, and guidance to help to restore your credit if you have an issue.
You and your eligible family members receive one free 60-minute telephone consultation with a Fraud Resolution Specialist™ (FRS) per issue, per year. The FRS will provide you with an ID Theft Emergency Response Kit and assist with:
- Completing and submitting a Uniform ID Theft Affidavit to the proper authorities, Credit Reporting Agencies and creditors.
- Providing fraudulent account forms or letters to itemize each fraudulent occurrence.
- Obtaining a free copy of your credit report.
- Reporting fraudulent activity and notifying local and Federal authorities and creditor fraud departments.
- Placing a fraud alert and/or credit freeze (if allowed by State law) on your credit file.
Click here to access articles with information about how to protect yourself against identity theft and what to do if you become a victim of fraud.
Get started today!