Find solutions for balance work and home life.
Professional telephonic coaching to help employees find solutions for balancing work and home life, reduce stress, and manage time is just a phone call away.
- Members can engage with their coach over the phone, or by video teleconference, at a time and place convenient to them, without having to worry about travel time or traffic.
- Sessions are unlimited and last approximately 40 minutes.
- Members can participate in coaching sessions whenever they feel the need and if further assistance is necessary, including face-to-face counseling, the coach will help arrange for that as well.
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offers guidance and assistance for everyday situations, from suggestions on how to balance the pressure of work with the rush of home life to enhancing time management skills. Professional coaches are available through EAP to state employees and their eligible dependents for telephone consultations on topics such as:
- Stress reduction
- Work-life balance
- Time management
Telecoaching can enhance people’s professional and personal lives. Talking with a coach can result in:
- Less stress
- Increased self-confidence
- Clarity of goals
- Improved productivity
- Better life balance
- Different perspectives and opportunities for change and growth
- Motivation and hope
Get started today!