Lifestyle coaching to help you grow and achieve your goals.
Professional telephonic or video conference coaching to help employees find solutions for balancing work and home life, reduce stress, and manage time is just a phone call away.
Coaches can assist with a variety of topics including:
- Stress reduction.
- Work-life balance.
- Time management.
- You will meet with the same coach, at regular intervals, by phone or video conference until your needs have been met.
- Your coach will assist you with problem-solving, revising your action plan as appropriate, follow-up, and accountability.
- Coaches can also provide helpful resources and education to help you stay on track and achieve your goals.
- If you feel the need for further assistance, your coach will help arrange for counseling.
- The initial session usually lasts up to 45 minutes. Follow-up sessions are usually shorter and run around 25 minutes.
Lifestyle coaching can enhance people’s professional and personal lives. Talking with a coach can result in:
- Less stress.
- Increased self-confidence.
- Clarity of goals.
- Improved productivity.
- Better life balance.
- Different perspectives and opportunities for change and growth.
- Motivation and hope.
Get started today!