Your Grievances - CA Resident

Helping you understand how to file a grievance 

If you are a California resident and are dissatisfied with the services you've received, you have the right to file a formal complaint, also known as a “grievance.” A grievance may be submitted up to 180 calendar days following receipt of an adverse determination notice, or following any incident or action that is the subject of your dissatisfaction.

You may file a grievance on your own, or designate someone to file a grievance for you. Download and review the Grievance Process to learn more about what to expect. You can submit a grievance online through a secure form, by telephone at (866)327-4762 or by printing the form and mailing it to:

Comment Coordinator, Magellan
P.O. Box 710430
San Diego, CA 92171

For speech or hearing impaired, call our toll-free TTY number at (800)456-4006 for assistance. As a member in California, you also have the right to interpreter services in your language. Interpreter services are available at no cost to you, to help you access mental health, substance misuse, or employee assistance program services you need. Magellan investigates and resolves all grievances received. Please remember that if you have any questions or concerns about the service you are receiving at any time from Magellan or one of our providers, call us at any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Get started today!

For help with finding an interpreter, call your program at (866) 327-4762. Or click here to complete the Language Preference Survey.


Need help?

Use the chat feature on the right side of your screen for assistance.