Improve your emotional healthWhen it comes to your emotional health, finding the care and support you need can be hard. You have access to Web-Based Confidential Care to help you or your eligible dependents receive the support you need, when you need it and in a way that is most comfortable to you.
**Remember, if you are in crisis or considering suicide, or if you or someone you know is currently in danger, please call 911 immediately.**
- RESTORE: A seven-session program and mobile app that teaches new skills to help improve sleep including sleep restrictions, sleep hygiene, and mindfulness.
- FearFighter: A nine-session program and mobile app for general anxiety, panic attacks and phobias, that focuses on the development of self-management skills to help participants overcome their anxiety.
- MoodCalmer: A four-session program and mobile app for low mood or depression that teaches skills to recognize unhelpful thoughts, and motivates participants with real life examples.
- Shade: A ten-session program for alcohol and/or drug use that includes education on alcohol, narcotics, cannabis, and depression, as well as activities for monitoring mood and triggers.
- OCFighter: A nine-session program for obsessive compulsive disorder that focuses on helping participants understand ritual impacts, identify triggers, and develop self-management skills.
- ComfortAble: A seven-session program for chronic pain that focuses on helping participants improve functioning, prevent pain flare-ups and change unproductive thoughts and behaviors.
Focused on you
Choice and Coordination
These programs provide a choice, when appropriate, of ways to access support. You may be more comfortable moving through the online program in a self-guided, self-paced way. You can even work with your care provider to use these programs before, alongside, or after working face-to-face with a care provider.
The programs can be accessed any time, day or night from anywhere with internet access on a device with a seven inch screen or larger.
Feeling Better, Being Better
Online cognitive behavioral therapy programs use clinical techniques that have been proven to help individuals attain new skills that enhance outcomes and resiliency for the long run.
Begin a self-assessment using a modern browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari, to help determine recommended programs for your needs. Please be sure to turn your pop-up blockers off. Once you complete the assessment, you will see access codes to enable you to begin the programs. Programs can be completed online through your web browser, and select programs can also be downloaded as mobile apps on your mobile device.
Get started today!