Workplace Support Services
Is your organization doing enough to support manager development? Managers are the backbone of a thriving organization and drive the success of the business. To keep them at the top of their game, it is important to develop their skills in leadership, problem-solving, decision making, communication and emotional intelligence.
With Workplace Support Services through Magellan Healthcare’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP), your leaders receive confidential support to improve their individual performance and team dynamics, as well as access to leadership development resources through training, quarterly newsletters, live webinars and our Manager’s Program Guide.
How it works
Your organization’s managers can call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for confidential advice on addressing team dynamics and individual concerns, such as:
- Assessing challenging situations
- Determining how to intervene based on departmental policies
- Communicating a performance issue
- Offering help in the most productive way
- Identifying important actions to document
- Discussing ways to overcome a difficult situation
- Referring employees to the EAP or other company benefits
Leadership development resources
- Options in Learning training catalog with on-demand and in-person leadership training
- Quarterly Manager newsletter and live webinars on timely and relevant topics
- Manager’s Program Guide to help managers use the EAP, address difficult issues, help an employee in crisis and more
Support you can count on
Magellan’s EAP Workplace Support Services program provides comprehensive resources to improve leadership, teamwork and morale. Your managers will appreciate these resources, and your organization will benefit from the positive impact they have on employee motivation, building a productive workplace and increasing retention.
Get started today!