Meet with a counselor on your terms.
Have you ever felt that you could use some help getting through an issue? Perhaps you recently went through a traumatic experience or your relationships have been rocky lately. You know you should do something about it, but you haven’t taken the first step to get there. Whether you don’t have enough time, can’t get away from work, have responsibilities at home, or just aren’t comfortable going to a counselor, something’s getting in the way.
There’s a solution: Telehealth
EAP offers Telehealth, a convenient and confidential service that allows you to meet with an EAP provider via video conference – all at no cost to you. All you need is a smartphone, or a computer with a webcam, and high-speed Internet access.
- Privacy — You can meet with a behavioral health specialist in the privacy of your own home, car or office for a real-time, two-way conversation. You don’t have to worry about coworkers wondering where you are going or someone seeing you go into an office.
- Convenience and cost-savings — Because you don’t have to drive to an office, you’ll be able to put the time and money you would have spent commuting toward other things.
- Faster access to mental health services — Telehealth providers are typically available for appointments much sooner than conventional providers, who often have long waiting lists.
- Flexible appointment times — Many Telehealth providers are available evenings and on weekends, enabling you to arrange an appointment at a time that works for your schedule, without taking time off work.
Ready to get started?
- Visit eap.calhr.ca.gov.
- Click on Find Care. On the Location tab, under Choose a Provider List, select Telehealth EAP.
- Enter your zip code, select your distance and click on Search.
- Complete the online EAP referral form located next to Provider listing and call the provider to schedule an appointment.
Making the time to take care of your needs just got a lot easier. Take advantage of Telehealth and make an appointment today!
Note: This service counts as a face-to-face clinical session.
Get started today!